Rituals to Improve Your Luck When Gambling
Who does not enjoy the thrill of gambling? (Especially when you win!) All throughout history, people have carried lucky charms and performed rituals designed to help improve their luck at the gambling table -- whether at cards, dice, or any other game of chance. These rituals have been with us for as long as gambling has, and virtually no one is immune to the desire to win the favor of Lady Luck.
Gambling rituals can take place before, during, or even after playing.
Rituals Before Gambling
Sometimes, the best time to make the odds be in your favor is before you even leave the house. Some simple gambling rituals include:
- Washing your hands with tea made of dried chamomile flowers steeped in water. Afterward, dust your hands with Winner Sachet Powder.
- Anointing yourself, including your hands, with luck oils like Winner Oil, Lucky Lottery Oil, or Jockey Club Oil. Luck colognes and perfumes can be used the same way. Men typically wear fragrances like Atlantic City Cologne or Jockey Club Cologne, while women typically wear Espiritu de la Suerte, Winner - Vencedor Perfume, or Saint Expedito Perfume.
- Bathing with Fast Luck Soap. After bathing, allow yourself to air dry and dust yourself with Lucky Hand Sachet Powder.
- Dressing either a green candle, Fast Luck Candle, or specially formulated 7x7 Custom Scented Candle with a luck drawing oil, and burn before heading to the casino. Try dressing them with a few drops of Lucky 7/11 Oil.
- Creating a lucky atmosphere in your home. After washing your floors with Gamblers Big Al Bath & Floor Wash or Winner Bath & Floor Wash, light Sandalwood or Saint Expedito Incense Powder. You can also spray Sandalwood Spray in all of the corners of your home to attract good luck.
Rituals During Gambling
Burning candles and washing your hands might get you some funny looks at a poker table, but there are still subtle things you can do to help yourself bring home the jackpot. While you gamble, try:
- Carrying a lucky charm. Dress a lucky hand root with Fast Luck Oil, and place it in a green flannel mojo bag with a little bit of Lucky Hand Sachet Powder.
- Wearing lucky jewelry. Charge and wear a Charms of Luck or Gambling Charm amulet to bring you extra luck.
- Touching or stroking a gambling machine. Some video poker players find that tapping the right side of their machine helps them win. Gamblers who play the slots may gently kick, touch, or even talk to their machines.
- Repeating actions a lucky number of times. Video poker players may hit certain buttons or place a certain bet in increments of five to bring themselves luck.
Rituals After Gambling
Just because you have already paid your money and taken your chance does not mean you cannot still improve your chances of winning. Try:
- Dusting a lottery ticket with a little bit of Lucky Lottery Sachet Powder.
- Backing away from the table. Dice players, in particular, back away and avoid touching the table after throwing the dice. This helps avoid disturbing the energy of the throw to ensure a more favorable outcome.
- Turning away. Some gamblers prefer to look away from the table after playing, so they cannot see the outcome. Instead of watching, they avoid looking and pray for luck.
- Getting rid of your bad luck. Have a rough night at the casino or racetrack? Some gamblers avoid carrying their bad luck into their next bet by performing simple cleansing rituals to help them shed it. Try burning some Van-van Incense Powder to help change your luck, or take a cleansing bath with Tartago Bath & Floor Wash to purify yourself and remove crossed conditions.
Gambling is never a sure thing, and there are a lot of factors that influence the outcomes of games of chance. Get luck on your side by arriving prepared to win -- perform these simple luck-drawing rituals to help improve your odds of bringing home the jackpot.